I try a lot of the things I pin. Some are just ok, some I wouldn’t make again, and some are awesome so I’m sharing a few meals we’ve loved! If you missed my last Pinspired Posts on five sweets recipes we love you can find it here.
1. Fool-Proof Crepes @ Heat Oven to 350 - I made these for breakfast over the weekend and we loved them! I’m a crepe lover anyway but even my picky toddlers had seconds of these.
2. Panera’s Mac and Cheese - We don’t have a Panera near us but every time we go I have to have a side of this mac and cheese. It’s SO good. I’m really surprised they shared their recipe on their site but I’m so glad they did. It was a surprisingly simple recipe and tasted even better the next day.
3. Brown Sugar Spiced Pork @ Just Another Day in Paradise - This meal I’ve made a handful of times and it something I make monthly. The blend of sweetness, heat and spices is so unique and tasty. I always use boneless pork chops instead of a tenderloin and it works out well. I tried it in the Crockpot thought and it was a huge fail! There’s too much brown sugar to be slow-cooker friendly and it came out like beef jerky so stick to the original recipes cooking directions.
4. Crispy Roasted Garlic Chicken @ Gimme Some Oven - Another killer meal. My chicken may have been larger but I had to cook mine about 35 minutes longer than the recipe calls for for it to be thoroughly cooked. Delicious!
5. Knock-Off Chick-Fil-A Nuggets @ My Name is Snickerdoodle - I made these exactly as the recipe called for the first time and the second time I marinated them in half of the milk/egg mixture and half pickle juice. These babies ROCK! And I love when I can make a meal my toddlers will eat and not have to play short order cook that night.